Problems with dial gauge or with layout

Flint

Hi
Strange things happen when I want to set the AFR parameter. When I switch from AFR to lambda or back with one layout, the scale on the dial gauge does not change to AFR and when I change the layout, some incomprehensible numbers appear on the scale. I understand that it has something to do with layout. There is the latest version of G4x PClink. There was no such thing in version G4+

It looks like you probably have the gauge visual settings in the default layout set to "use parameter min/max" compared to in the 1080 x 1920 layout the gauge is probably set to a manual range. 

So, 2 ways to fix:

1. Go to your lambda 1 parameter settings (parameter pop out menu on left side of screen), change the range to something more suitable.   
  2. Or right click on the gauge, go to gauge set up and change it to manual and set the range for only that gauge.

IbsWODT.png

The first option helped, now everything works in automatic mode. Incorrect numbers were entered in the parameters of lambda 1.

image.thumb.png.6dd45fe02dc06d1de8b0a235addd7a76.png

1 minute ago, Adamw said:

Автоматический режим работает правильно, вам просто нужно установить диапазон параметров в настройках параметров на что-то подходящее. Я протестировал его перед тем, как опубликовать свой совет.

You got ahead of me))) Thank you very much