More than 3 maps?

PyrexJDM

Hey guys I have a v5 Impreza STI and I’ve had it tuned a few years ago. The company. Who installed the ECU also installed toggle switches for switchable maps for high and low boost.

Now I want to add another switch in another DI port for pops and bangs so alterations to ignition table.

I have purchased these SPST switches which is basically on and off. But I wondered how I’d make this work so that when I flick the new switch, it starts to use the “new ignition table” that I will make for the pops that I want. Also when u then the switch off I want it to use the normal ignition map.

How can I achieve this? Any help will be really appreciated. If anyone struggled with what I’m typing I’ll try and make it clearer. 

Cheers,

P.

Simplest way would be to us either the 4D or 5D ignition table and have the activation based on the DI input your new switch is on.  You can set it to retard the timing however much you want on the popcorn tune and then disabled when the input is no longer active.