Missfire?

Rey46

Last week i have some issue within the gap between trigger sensor and trigger wheel too close. When i rev to 5000rpm, sound like rev cut. After i tried 3,4 times. My engine blow. My piston number 2 broken. My friend said maybe missfire. And injector order not correct. 

Then i change my engine and make 0.5 gap like original crank sensor. When i rev, i look okay. But when i want to tune, on 6000rpm still have sound like rev cut. 

Whats the problem? Afr or missfire?

Engine : EJ-VE Turbo

Managenent : Link Monsoon

Trigger Crank : Multittooth 36

Trigger Cam : 1

AFR : Around 0.732 Lambda

3DBFAF3E-E348-4D6E-860D-4099AC5C375D.jpeg

A 36 tooth multitooth trigger with a separate cam sensor is not going to work great as it will be very sensitive to cam position, you will only need a few of degrees of cam movement for the sync to be lost.

You should remove 1 or two teeth from the crank wheel to make it 36-1 or 36-2 and use multitooth/missing mode.

As per Vaughan's comment, we need a log and tune to be able to help.

7 hours ago, Adamw said:

A 36 tooth multitooth trigger with a separate cam sensor is not going to work great as it will be very sensitive to cam position, you will only need a few of degrees of cam movement for the sync to be lost.

You should remove 1 or two teeth from the crank wheel to make it 36-1 or 36-2 and use multitooth/missing mode.

As per Vaughan's comment, we need a log and tune to be able to help.

HEre i attached data log. 

B69D2C54-BBF8-429C-B1EF-E83E60C8C121.jpeg

This i marked at high rpm. 6287rpm

C2055ADC-8EC9-4A0B-8244-FB01C703187F.jpeg