Rich misfires?

INSW20

I doubt that 0.85 lambda at idle would be rich enough to make it misfire.  But the quick test to confirm would be to make it 15% leaner and see if it is any different.  Lambda probes cant always give you the full picture of what is going on in combustion. 

Typically a misfire will show as a lean spike or overall leaner running average than reality.  I've had cars run on dyno so rich they did misfire, and the AFR looked like it was spot on, lol.  I removed 15% fuel and the afr read richer without misfiring.  Rich misfire sounds like a limiter being applied usually.  

I would guess you're more likely having a trigger threshold error.  What is the arming voltage (logged) versus actual trigger1/2 values at that rpm?  Can you run a trigger test at the rpm where that was happening?

Yep, and that's what was so confusing to me.  Any misfire should show lean, so I don't know why it's showing rich when it stumbles for a split second.

This should be the trigger scope from idling during warmup at about 1200rpm:

Trigger arming threshold is 0.6V at that point.  Do I need to bump that to 1.2-1.5V?

Leaned it out a little bit and increased trigger threshold and it's still got some dips/stumbles.  Maybe it's just the old fuel (E85, 9-10 months old) that needs to finish burning out of the tank...  It seems to be better when it's warmer and any time I bring the revs up.

It would be best to post the actual log and tune, there is a whole lot of variables that can affect mixture that are not shown in the screenshot above.  

Whats it got for a lambda controller?  Its a bit odd that post start enrich pulls out about 60% extra fuel over 20 seconds but the average measured lambda over that period only changes by ~15%.  

Here is my most recent map and useful log file for this.  It's using an AEM 30-4110 that was calibrated in open air and then again in a fuel vapor environment to get full-rich and full-lean readings to plug into the cal table.  I've confirmed I'm not getting trigger errors now, also.