Script error

Stu

Hi guys - I can’t seem to access any graphics/flow charts etc in the help section. Really need it to help me learn - struggling to understand the charge temp approximation table and think maybe the illustrated examples might help. Any ideas anyone? Thanks 

Hi Adam, I've attached  couple of screen shots. The script error one always appears each time I open anything from the ECU settings menu. The charge temp one is an example of anything I open in the help menu - no graphics anywhere. The version I'm running is 5.6.7.3632. I'm using Windows 10 on a Lenovo laptop. Not sure about default directory. I dont even know what that is. I just followed the prompts from the installation wizard. Its ended up here "C:\Link G4\PCLink G4+\PCLink.exe" if that makes sense? Thanks for taking a look. I have managed to muddle along so far like this but would really love it if the graphics were going. 

Charge temp flow chart.PNG

Script error.PNG

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I’m having this issue also car was tuned and all off sudden no start and some of the values are going crazy, what can cause this? 

Luckily yes. I’m about to go back to car and refresh the ecu to factory and see what it does. 

I will send you a log but , it is now coming up with a 5v errror also, and I have done firmware update and reset the ecu completly, so this must be internal fault, I’m thinking will I have to send the ecu back to have it looked at ?  It’s still jumping up and down with map TPS ect and temp, 

It’s also doing this on the factory base tune that link provides. 

As I said above it looks like you have something shorting out the 5V rail.  A log would have confirmed this as I originally requested. 

I dont even know what ecu you have since you have given no relevant info at all except for a video, but assuming it is a wire-in ecu the next step would be to pull the 5V wire out and see if the error disappears.