link fury to st205 celica questions

Adzn3k

hi guys, 

I'm in need of some info on the wiring in of the G4+ fury to my st205.

The reason I'm not using the plugin is I'm currently finishing up an engine conversion and my plan is to use the link fury to control the new engine with a new wiring loom that will be incorporated with some of the st205s stock wiring (mainly keeping the engine bay fuse box).

I have most of it figured out however I have some wires left over that I assume are for the dash lights, I looked on the pinout for the st205 plugin and they have not been mentioned pin 58 (STP=stop light switch) pin 60 (ELS=tailgate/defogger relay) what was done on the plug in regarding these pins and how can I replicate this with the fury? also on the pin out pin 70 is down as circuit open relay but in the plugin its down as fuel pump relay?

First time working with a wire in so sorry if it these are seen as dumb questions haha

So STP and ELS(Electric load switch) are just DI's.  Factory ELS is a idle up not sure but i also think STP is one also, If you have closed loop idle on and tuned right in open loop you don't really need either. but if you want to use them you can.

if you are running E-throttle, you would need STP for cruise control cancel.