G4+ Xtreme E Throttle/DBW high rpm start issue

robert_horsfall

Good morning all,

I've been having an issue where when the car is started hot or cold the rpm seems to go to 2000-3000rpm on start up for 2-3 seconds before dropping back to demanded rpm. it also seems a bit laggy to catch it when I give it a quick application of throttle.
Xtreme G4+ wire in on rb25 with bosch 74mm DBW on plasmaman plenum with standard runners.

I've attached current tune file and 2 logs one cold & hot. 

Read a few threads but still can't seem to get this one issue sorted

Thank you,
Rob

sil80 ACTUAL.pclr sil80 idle 5.llg sil80 idle 6 Throttle Start High.llg

Try the attached map.  You can use the file compare function to see what I changed.  But basically, removed the park/neutral step, removed PS step, reduced fan step, enabled idle ignition, adjusted base position and e-throttle target table (most of your idle throttle position should be in the E-throttle target table with the base position used only for the small trim needed for temperature). 

This should be closer.   I suspect the e-throttle PID isnt quite optimised as it was flapping around a bit on cold start but lets see another log done with this map.

Also you should assign DI2 as one of the rear wheel speeds as that is used for idle control and idle ign lockouts.

1363569034_sil80ACTUAL V1.1.pclr