Honda CB900 Tacho

Adoom

So I'm messing around with the instrument cluster from a 2003 Honda CB900.

Everything is mounted to a single circuit board, but the stepper motor(?) drives, with gauge faces attached, actually unplug from the main board, so they will be a piece of cake to remote mount into my old smiths gauge housings. It even has a small LCD ODO/trip meter that can be easily desoldered for remote mounting. I was thinking I'd just hide the circuit board in a flat case with some cables coming out to the original 70's gauges.

I've got my G4 Xtreme successfully driving the speedo on Aux 1 and the water temp gauge on Aux 6. But I can't get the tacho, on Aux 2, to move. The factory wiring diagram shows the tacho signal wiring going only to the ecu, not to a coil, so I assume this means it's a low-level tacho.

Any suggestions?

I dont have any experience with that particular bike so cant offer much.  My only other suggestion is to try a few different duty cycles on the tacho signal as some tacho's need a specific DC.  I too would have expected a bike from that era if it had efi to have a conventional low level tacho signal.