E throttle,maf issues

Fordya42

Hi all I have a autograss car that runs a focus rs engine I have the car all wired and ready to start but the map i have been given is set for e throttle and uses a maf sensor I don't run either, how do I set the ecu to use a tps rather than the e throttle and I'm guessing my mapper will sort the issue where I have a fault for voltage on the maf as like I said I don't use it, im guessing as its mapped for it, it looking for it as i turned it off when setting up the inputs, many thanks

Engine kill is active becuase your ignition switch (DI1) is off all the time (so all spark and fuel is cut).  Im not sure why you would need ECU hold power (Aux 5) or ignition switch (DI1) for this engine/car?  So you either need to connect an ignition switch signal to DI1 so it works or actualy turn off the ignition switch/ecu hold power function.

You also have a a trigger problem as the trigger error counter increaments at least once every revolution.   Can you do a triggerscope while cranking and attach that here.  Here is a vid showing how to do that:  https://1drv.ms/v/s!AiYbYlZQuRHPmidU5V2CmTcv6t2y?e=Hht6hQ