CA18DET wont start

Frallam

Hello! I have a CA18DET in a s13 with a "storm+ blue" that won't start. I't has been running with this map before.

I't was back in june when it was running, then i put it in the garage and all i had done to it was get the injectors cleaned now when i was going to start it, it didn't start. So i went over the wiering and fixed some issues and now everything should be correct(should have been before also since it was working :p). I have checked the timing with a light and it is correct, the engine turns over and sounds like it want to start but nothing happens. Log file from my last try and a video from another try. Sometimes it gives an error on the map sensor when it almost starts.

Lucas 1260cc injectors
VAG Coils
AEM CAS Disc (shop i bought it from says the settings should be Multi-tooth 12+ home 1)

ign Log 2021-04-7 9;48;03 pm.llg

Here is the map

innan bas igen.pclr

Yeah most of the basics look ok.  You will need to check base timing again after changing to 24T as it will likely be wrong.

Injector PW looks quite big for 1260cc injectors - although it looks like the map is set up for ethanol.  I would consider changing to petrol for the first start if it were me.  Trying to do the first start using ethanol in a cold climate with an un-optimised tune is only going to make life difficult.

I knew it was something i forgot to add, yes it's running on ethanol It has always started easy on ethanol, even in the cold. But if the 24 tooth does not work i will change the fuel. Thanks for the help! :)