SR20DET PNP Link G4 (not G4+)

Joakim Westerman

Hi! 

I'm about to wire in a EGT Signal to AN Volt 3. 

Only that in the wiring pinout says (internal map) 
Is it possible to get a number for it? or do i have to open the box and if so solder a wire to it? 

Also, I would like to make a lamp illuminate when my oiltemp is lower than 60 degrees celsius? 
If i would choose AUX 4, will it send 12V out or is it ground? 

So, should I take a external 12V igniton to the Lamp and ground it at AUX 4 pinout?

Also, I'm currently running 1100cc Jecs injectors and want to switch to 2200cc bosch. Could someone help me with an easy transition?

Best regards 

Joakim Westerman 
Sweden 

clutchswitch, warmup.pcl

AN Volt 3 is not really useable, you would need to remove the MAP sensor and capacitor and connect a wire in its place. 

4 hours ago, Joakim Westerman said:

If i would choose AUX 4, will it send 12V out or is it ground? 

So, should I take a external 12V igniton to the Lamp and ground it at AUX 4 pinout?

The aux output connects to ground when switched on.  So yes, one side of lamp to ign switch, other side to aux.

4 hours ago, Joakim Westerman said:

Also, I'm currently running 1100cc Jecs injectors and want to switch to 2200cc bosch. Could someone help me with an easy transition?

Adjust the master fuel until it runs ok, most likely it will be about half its current value.  Fuel table will likely still need some major re-tuning as you are going to be operating well outside of the bigger injectors linear operating range.