Fuel Trim and Launch Target CAN settings

DSORDA

Hey guys, just trying to add a few parameters to view on a Link/AIM MXS Strada dash. I have already had a play with the CAN setup and changed the Inj Duty Cycle (Sec) at the Link end to send ethanol content instead, and this works well and shows up on the dash.

I'm now trying to display the "CL Lambada Fuel Correction" percentage, as well as the "Launch RPM" but can't quite get it right. I have the Launch RPM adjustable via a 0-5v pot without any knotches/clicks, so it would be good to view the Launch RPM on the dash as the dial is turned. I've tried changing some of the other unwanted parameters used over CAN, but with no success. Any change you could take a look Adam?

Ideally, I would like to display them on Page 4 of the AIM pages, as it's a diagnostic page for trouble shooting. Speed and IAT to be replaced with Launch and Fuel Trim.

Cheers

Ian

Quentin E85 Otago.pclr quentin dash.aimcfg

Ok, to make it more flexible in future I have swapped the dash to a custom CAN stream.  In the ECU it is set up to send the standard MXS stream, then the extra channels in user stream 1.  If you update your ECU to the latest firmware (5.6.8), then ethanol content and a few extras such as launch status are part of the standard MXS stream.

In the dash I have added the CLL correction and launch pot volts.  Attached below also is the .xc1 file which is the custom CAN template for RS3.  You dont need then for the dash to work but you can import it into the CAN builder tool in RS3 if you want to modify it in future.  

QuentinE85Otago new CAN.pclr LINK_DSORDA custom_@20210416_035619_008890.xc1 Quentin Dash 01.zconfig

• 2 weeks later...