Link g4+ fury . Link mxs strada ethanol content

Brad Foreman

Hey there 

Have a link g4+ fury with ethanol content sensor wired in and working and tuned for flex fuel. Everything there is great 

Using a link mxs strada 1.2 dash

There seems to be  nothing in the software to display ethanol content 

Is it possible  with this dash to display ethanol content ? Without changing to dare I say a hal%$#@ dash ?

hello there thanks for that .

for some reason when i go to update firmware the newsest it says i can go is 5.6.7.3631

theres no newer option

now i have it loaded in. and ethanol content is available.. but shows -% on the dash .. on pclink its displaying fine

also now my gear selection is stuck on 1. where as was working fine before. works fine on pclink

@Brad Foreman Try your dash config attached.  Everything looks correct in the last setup as far as I can see.  In this one I have changed the Gear position to use an encoded value rather than just the raw number, lets see if that works.  

@Sterling Attached below is a .xc1 file.  Go to the CAN Protocols builder in RS3 (<>+ icon at top left of RS3), in that screen click import and navigate to this .xc1 file.  Once imported close that screen and open your dash config file for editing.  Go to the ecu stream tab and click on changhe ecu, in the Link folder you will now have an ecu named "Generic New", select that.  When a screen pops up asking to rename channels or whatever uncheck the box that says "use previous names" or similar and click ignore at the bottom.  Fix any errors on your display pages and alarms.  Save and send the config to the dash.   

Brad Foreman V2.zconfig LINK_Generic New_@20210104_075506_008240.xc1

• 10 months later...

This is an old thread, the dash stream has since been updated and includes Ethanol content.  I just had a look in your dash config and you already have it there.

If it is not working then it probably means your ECU is on old firmware.  

M1BWhxB.png