1650cc injector change

jimmylemon

Hi all,

Long story short, I had 2200 CNG injectors running on a 26/30. I went to 2400cc siemens which was a nightmare (my fault for trying to run them on that ECU I think), now I'm back at 1650cc bosch.

I have loaded my old 2200cc tune, then changed the injector value to 1650cc. Car will only run if I pump the accelerator, soon as I stop doing that, it stalls. Base fuel pressure is set to 60psi.

I have a proper tune booked in for Wednesday, just want to be able to crawl my way down, they are literally 10 mins away rather than get a tow.

If anyone can take a look at the attached tune and log file, I would greatly appreciate it. This forum has been a massive help so far and I am in debt to a few smart people on here already.

Cheers.

1650_start2.llg 1650_tune.pclr 1650cc_start1.llg

5 minutes ago, jimmylemon said:

Hi all,

Long story short, I had 2200 CNG injectors running on a 26/30. I went to 2400cc siemens which was a nightmare (my fault for trying to run them on that ECU I think), now I'm back at 1650cc bosch.

I have loaded my old 2200cc tune, then changed the injector value to 1650cc. Car will only run if I pump the accelerator, soon as I stop doing that, it stalls. Base fuel pressure is set to 60psi.

I have a proper tune booked in for Wednesday, just want to be able to crawl my way down, they are literally 10 mins away rather than get a tow.

If anyone can take a look at the attached tune and log file, I would greatly appreciate it. This forum has been a massive help so far and I am in debt to a few smart people on here already.

Cheers.

1650_start2.llg 492.64 kB · 0 downloads 1650_tune.pclr 167.42 kB · 0 downloads 1650cc_start1.llg 578.57 kB · 0 downloads

is it running e85 currently?

It is probably deadtime/short PW related as idle will be very sensative with injectors this big.  As a quick adjustment to get it driving I would just adjust the injector flowrate setting untill it runs better - it sounds like it is too lean so make the flowrate smaller.   Just make sure the tuner knows he has to enter the correct injector info before he tunes it.  

1 minute ago, Adamw said:

It is probably deadtime/short PW related as idle will be very sensative with injectors this big.  As a quick adjustment to get it driving I would just adjust the injector flowrate setting untill it runs better - it sounds like it is too lean so make the flowrate smaller.   Just make sure the tuner knows he has to enter the correct injector info before he tunes it.  

I noticed the Stoich ratio is 9.70 but the fuel density/temp is still set to petrol... not sure how big of a swing in afr's that will make but also needs to be fixed