Questions about future updates

k fuku

Questions about future updates

The virtualAUX currently has 8 slots, but is there any plan to increase the number of slots in the future through software updates?

Are there any other plans to increase the number of electronic throttles, fuel, ignition tables, etc.?

There are also 16 CAN Aux which are like virtual Aux but they can also do frequency and Duty Cycle.

Dual E-Throttle has been added in the latest release that came out yesterday, control of other similar devices like wastegates which use the same Hardware is in the list of things to be added in the future.

There are currently 2 Main fuel and ignition tables as well as 4D and 5D fuel and ignition trim tables, do you have a setup which requires more than that?

Fuel Table
4D→EGT correction  
5D → Fuel compensation for low voltage
Dual fuel table → Weight loss correction when water injection is activated

Electronic throttle
Normal
(2) Air conditioning only
3) Sports setting

Only the ignition is left over.

I've only been using it for about 3 months.
I only have three virtual auxiliary units left.
The virtual AUX is the only three left, so it will be filled in the future.

25 minutes ago, k fuku said:

5D → Fuel compensation for low voltage

this should be covered by the injector deadtime table

28 minutes ago, k fuku said:

4D→EGT correction 

You could probably put EGT correction on the 2nd axis of the IAT Fuel trim table

29 minutes ago, k fuku said:

Dual fuel table → Weight loss correction when water injection is activated

What do you mean by water injection? do you mean water meth injection? If so could you use the Lambda target table overlay to alter the target afr when this is on?

26 minutes ago, k fuku said:

(2) Air conditioning only

There are 3 tables already available for E-Throttle targeting, what would the Air conditioning only mode do?

34 minutes ago, k fuku said:

The virtual AUX is the only three left, so it will be filled in the future.

Do you mean GP outputs? We do plan on doing built in paddleshift control which should clear four of those up for you. You can also use GP PWM outputs in the same way as you would use a GP Output with the only restriction being that there are certain Aux's you can't select, this can be gotten around by choosing which functions are on the GP PWM and which are on the GP Outputs.

2021/4/22の午前10時58分、ヴォーンは次のように述べています。

これは、インジェクターのデッドタイムテーブルでカバーする必要があります

あなたはおそらくIAT燃料トリムテーブルの2番目の軸にEGT補正を置くことができます

水噴射とはどういう意味ですか?覚醒剤注入のことですか?もしそうなら、これがオンになっているときに、Lambdaターゲットテーブルオーバーレイを使用してターゲットafrを変更できますか?

E-スロットルターゲティングですでに利用可能な3つのテーブルがありますが、エアコンのみのモードは何をしますか?

燃料表
4D→EGT補正  
5D→低電圧用燃料補正
ありがとうございます。私はあなたのアドバイスで上記の2つを検討します。

デュアル燃料テーブル→水噴射がアクティブ化されたときの減量補正
はい、ラムダターゲットテーブルは噴射が開始されるとすぐに切り替えられます。

電子スロットル
2)エアコンのみ

アイドルアクチュエータのA / Cオフセット値をいくら高く設定してもアイドルが上がらないので、この方法を使わざるを得ません。
仮想補助装置を使用して、A / Cがオンでアイドリングしているときにのみ機能します。

エアコンについては、こちらでお世話になりました。

質問は、GPではなく、写真のアイテムの数についてでした。

8 minutes ago, k fuku said:

No matter how high I set the A/C offset value in the idle actuator, the idle does not increase, so I have no choice but to use this method.

The AC Offset doesn't adjust the idle target, it only adjusts the base position. Use the AC Idle Up setting to adjust the target idle.

Capture.PNG

Also as a side note the E-Throttle target table should target 0%TPS when the APS is 0%, the idle control takes care of keeping the throttle open the right amount.

20 hours ago, Vaughan said:

The AC Offset doesn't adjust the idle target, it only adjusts the base position. Use the AC Idle Up setting to adjust the target idle.

Capture.PNG

Also as a side note the E-Throttle target table should target 0%TPS when the APS is 0%, the idle control takes care of keeping the throttle open the right amount.

I have tried AC idle UP of course.
I've tried raising the value quite a bit, but the rotation doesn't go up.
After much consideration, I came up with the current electronic throttle map switching and have managed to stabilize it.

I tried logging with the current settings and with the electronic throttle value set to zero and the idle up value increased.
It still didn't go up.

Is it because the engine is small (660cc)?

Edited by k fuku

Commented on the wrong thread at first.

Looking at your map it looks like you ac idle up won't be increasing rpm because your idle max clamp is too low, it doesn't matter what you tell the idle to do if it is sitting against it's max clamp it can't increase the idle any further beyond that point. I haven't looked through your logs but I suspect that this is what is happening.

Use the compare function (file->compare) to see what changes I have made here and maybe give these changes ago to see if it works better.

1242458349_LA400Kkurosiba26 modified by Vaughan.pclx

6 minutes ago, Vaughan said:

最初は間違ったスレッドにコメントしました。

マップを見ると、アイドル最大クランプが低すぎるため、ACアイドルアップではrpmが増加しないように見えます。アイドルが最大クランプに接触している場合は、アイドルに何を指示してもかまいません。そのポイントを超えてアイドルをさらに増やします。私はあなたのログを調べていませんが、これが起こっているのではないかと思います。

比較機能(ファイル->比較)を使用して、ここで行った変更を確認し、前にこれらの変更を加えて、より適切に機能するかどうかを確認します。

1242458349_LA400Kkurosiba26がVaughan.pclxによって変更されました 433.23 kB・0ダウンロード

yes
I tried even with a maximum clamp of 8%.

No problem at idle, but
But when the car is running with the AC on, the engine speed jumps up by itself when the car decelerates to a stop, and I couldn't deal with it.

Just before decelerating and coming to a stop, it jumps up to 1500 rpm with a feeling of blipping on its own at less than 1000 rpm (less than 5 km/h).

To clarify, do you want the engine speed (while idling) to increase when AC comes on or do you want the engine speed to stay the same when idle comes on?

Looking at your log I can't see evidence of any AC offset values or even fan offset values being put in, your idle target speed is also a constant 950rpm the whole time, I can't even see how the basemap you supplied could have an idle target of 950rpm as there is no combination of idle ups at that could give you 150rpm on top of the base target of 800rpm at that temperature. Your log doesn't look like it is from the same basemap as the one you sent me or the modified version I sent back to you.

I think you need to turn off ignition idle, change your closed loop integral gain to zero and then tune all combinations of the setup with just the offset values until the targets are reached at each point. Then once you have tuned all of your offsets correctly you can add the closed loop and idle ignition back in. Start by just tuning the base position table from cold to hot with AC and all fans off then once you are happy with the base table you need to tune the fan offsets by causing the fan to turn on and off and adjusting the values until it operates correctly and then finally tune the AC on/off last.