Table Setup - Parameter Selection Issue

barge

When I'm in the axis setup area for a table I have an issue that I can't select or change an axis parameter.

If I hit the button to select a new a parameter for an axis it acts like the window is open (dings if I try to do anything else). I have to hit esc to "close it" but I see no window and cannot select a parameter.

Can you try moving you axis setup window across to one side of the screen before clicking the change parameter button? I suspect the parameter selection window might be coming up behind the axis setup window for you.

On 5/19/2021 at 5:16 PM, Vaughan said:

Can you try moving you axis setup window across to one side of the screen before clicking the change parameter button? I suspect the parameter selection window might be coming up behind the axis setup window for you.

Yep, that's what it was. I tried doing this after hitting the change parameter button but not before. It's also now popping up in front when i'm not connected. Not sure if this is just a random windows type issue or what. I'll make sure to try it again connected to the ecu when I get back to swapping.