Powertune Dash

Stower93

Hi all, just have a  few questions. First off, looking to run the powertune dash off my supralink pnp ecu. Can i just purchase the candash cable and run the dash from my tuning cable or will i have to purchase the canpcb cable aswel and go from one of the can ports? Secondly, i have a link can lambda, will it matter as to which can port i use and where should the ground wire be connected? Ecu? Thirdly, i know these ecus are capable of antilag, but can this be setup as rolling antilag?

Dont use the CANDASH cable, this is for old old displaylink dash and not recommended for CAN only devices.

Use a CANPCB and the mating CANF plug, you will have to solder your own two wires into the CANF.  Either CAN port is fine.

Lambda ground should be to a clean chassis/Engine block/Bat negative.

Rolling antilag is called latched launch RPM in Link, i.e the launch RPM is latched and held at whatever value it is was when you pressed the button, until button is released.  You will find it in the launch menu.