No start Cold

SMP

Hi all!

I am having an issue with a Toyota 4K with 7k injection manifold and 24-1 crank with vr sensor.

It won’t start cold, it will almost catch but not quite unless it’s given ether. 

I have done all the obvious things I can think of,  I am now maxed on cranking enrichment.

All sorts of different timing etc.

more dwell on crank. 

I have tried adding a 4d fuel  table activated by start input with ect/tps axis. Also maxed! 

What am I missing? 

I got to around 12% duty cycle on crank.

Has anybody seen this before?

Whats the fuel and injectors?  Do you have a strong spark when it is cranking?  Whats the voltage at the coils and injectors when cranking?  Whats the cranking RPM?  Whats fuel pressure doing when cranking?

Hi Adam, thanks for the reply.

9v at coils and injectors cranking. Fuel pressure stays good. Av gas. 7k injectors, unsure on size. Strong spark. It cranks about 200-250 it nearly runs and rpm picks up then just wont keep running. If you keep cranking it will keep trying to fire. I have set up heaps of vehicles in different applications but this one is being a pig! Ill try clean up plugs and pull fuel back to 0 and start again adding.