New O2 sensor show 0 volt, no codes

Cnote0ne

It's strange that those figures before were bad, but the car ran fine with a correct AFR. I tuned the fuel table and was ready to go on the dyno for more tuning. It's running now but the AFR is bouncing all over the place. I'm getting huge spikes during normal driving. I still can't seem to attach a log. Is there a calibration step for the wideband? My old UTEC setup had a calibration step for new wideband sensors. 

The leans spikes are puffs of oxygen going through the exhaust.  It appears to most likely be a misfire as it looks worse as load increase, but could also potentially be an air leak, exhaust leak or similar.

Not related but just FYI before you tune too much: it looks like your VVT offsets might be wrong as your inlet cams appear to top out at about 30deg when they are trying to reach 40deg.  

1 hour ago, Adamw said:

1 hour ago, Adamw said:

Not related but just FYI before you tune too much: it looks like your VVT offsets might be wrong as your inlet cams appear to top out at about 30deg when they are trying to reach 40deg.  

How do I correct that? I upgraded the cams and I want to get the most out of them. Thanks.

With the engine at fast idle, above the RPM and ECT lockouts, set cam angle test to "LH Inlet", set test pulse count to 6.  Go to the runtimes screen, VVT tab and look at the 6 reported cam angles, note down the smallest one.  This is the offset value that you enter into DI1 settings.

Do the same test but for RH inlet, this value you enter in Trig 2 VVT settings.  

KTgAusy.png

15 hours ago, Adamw said:

The leans spikes are puffs of oxygen going through the exhaust.  It appears to most likely be a misfire as it looks worse as load increase, but could also potentially be an air leak, exhaust leak or similar.

I found a small crack in the wideband bung and thought that was the source of the leak. After welding it, I still get the erratic AFR. No cracks in turbo manifolds. I don't see any other area in the exhaust for a leak.