HC92X Knock Sensor - Boost Control

VtrSp1

@Adamw i'm ready to install a HC92X Plugin for Honda Civic 92-95 with COP , Oem distributor in a turbocharged car

I   can  Run the COP with the oem distributor in sequential injection and direct spark?

I can use a Knock Sensor? I don't find information about that.

As far as I known the OBD1 honda's didnot have a knock sensor so there is no knock pin on the factory header.  If you returned the ECU to NZ we could add a flying lead to the adapter board to make the knock pin available.  

9 hours ago, Adamw said:

As far as I known the OBD1 honda's didnot have a knock sensor so there is no knock pin on the factory header.  If you returned the ECU to NZ we could add a flying lead to the adapter board to make the knock pin available.  

Yes some OBD1 Honda ecu don't have the Knock sensor..

I can do this modify with flying lead to the adapter board for make the knock pin available?

I'm on Italy and it's very expensive to me send the ecu to NZ

@Adamw i have do a  trigger scope ,the  car start and run great! I  have do the  timing  light  check for the trigger offset and next i have do the test to 1cyl with -20° for see if the ignition is retarded with the timing light on 1st cyl with great result!

Can you look at the scope and trigger threshold if is ok?

The car have the Oem Dizzy and COP

civic.PNG

TriggerScopeLog.llgx

TriggerScopeLog 5000 rpm.llgx

• 3 weeks later...
  • VtrSp1 changed the title to HC92X Knock Sensor - Boost Control
  • 2 weeks later...

@Adamw ok thanks a lot..

I do a  first  track  test and  the accell pump don't work..

I have the log  in the race but it's too big  60 Mb

Looking at the log on the dyno, there is the same issue, i attack the dyno log

I attack the calibration , do you have any advice about the accell pump not working?

Cold correction is a multiplier so multiplying by zero at 80/90deg means you will have no accel fuel when warm.  It is normal to have values of 1.0 at normal temperature and in modelled mode you usually dont need much extra when cold.  My car has 1.0 right across.  

iNTJhwn.png

Also I suggest you enable Async injection like below, this reduces the need for accel fuel a lot.

7Rc6tQG.png