RX7 FD3S - Primary and Secondary Injector Staging

Copyninja

Good Evening Gentlemen,

I have noticed a strange trend when going full throttle. My Primary and Secondary injectors eventually become seemless with similar pulse widths and similar injector duty cycles. However, when going full throttle the primary injector pulsewidth and duty cycle doesnt immediately fall in line with the secondaries. Any ideas how this can be finessed further for a seemless transition between the primary and secondary injectors?

image.thumb.png.c469b5991d4038e34233870b5cbcef4b.png

Reduce staged accel fuel and accel time.  These are poorly named as they arent really accel related - they are the extra enrichment that is added to the primary while the secondary comes online.  

ZVtYSA6.png

To give you a ball park idea, looking at the map from our FD test car when it had an early G4X in it with a similar strategy I had 70% accel fuel and 5 cycles accel time.

Hi Adam,

Thank you, that is very helpful. I will do a more testing today to get the primary and secondaries to transition in a more linear fashion. I'm at 80% accel fuel and 40 cycles so that explains the primary injector behavior. 

Many Thanks,

Pat