Throttle issue G4+ Thunder

328e46ess

Hi
I previously wrote about some throttle issues with my supercharged Bmw E46 328 on hte facebook page. I have done some logging and hopes that someone can give me some guidens.
While holding even throttle the pedal starts to vibrate and becomes a bit harder too push down, like there is some kind of resistance. And while idleing the car gives throttle by itself with out me even touching the pedal.

I have attached three logs and the fault codes

error gass.PNG

Log 2021-07-23 7_02_09 pm.llg Log 2021-07-23 7_05_10 pm run 2.llg Log 2021-07-23 10_19_09 pm run 3.llg

Your PID is poorly tuned, the throttle control gets an oscilation in it so TP bounces back and forwards, not settling on target, Throttle shuts down once the TP/Target error accumulator reaches 100. 

If you attach your tune I can possibly suggest some changes, otherwise it should go back to the tuner.

jI3nr8b.png

15 hours ago, Adamw said:

Your PID is poorly tuned, the throttle control gets an oscilation in it so TP bounces back and forwards, not settling on target, Throttle shuts down once the TP/Target error accumulator reaches 100. 

If you attach your tune I can possibly suggest some changes, otherwise it should go back to the tuner.

jI3nr8b.png

See attached tune

Olsen e46 328 TS2.pclr

• 5 months later...

I have bought everything I need to convert and install M52 dbw. Had a look at all the connectors and pins an most og the pins are taken. Aux 9 and 10 are taken. Those two need to be used in order to install and get the dbw body working. I do not know what is wired in at those locations. Not many An Volt pins available either.

Possible to wire the dbw body to different aux inputs, or move the wires that no goes to aux 9 and 10 to other aux inputs?

Added pick plug AE600BF10-5DB9-4DF0-B263-09D3F714E964.thumb.jpeg.533fa5c26d25b540ea54d1ada7a36be8.jpeg