G4+ v5/6 wrx pclink gauges not reading

Adretro

Hi all. I've just setup a screen in my wrx. It's running from a Latte Panda with the link canbus connected.

My 2 part question is, when I setup my gauges, the mgp, engine speed only read by numbers, and wether I use a curve or bar readout, they don't work. Any ideas on why? Am very new to it all, and just like some simple suggestions. 

Also how to keep/save the page on.. every time I load system, it doesn't stay from previous use

I suspect the graphics driver in that PC doesnt support Open GL which is required for some of the views.  Try a graphics driver direct from intel rather than the default windows drivers.  

The layout should save automatically when you close PC Link.  But you can manually save by going to >layout>save layout as. 

Adamw.....sorry I must clarify. The question about gauges not reading has worked previously. 

Now when  I shut down previously, I lost all my setup ( which was working) now not... the lhf wheel speed, tps, iat, coolant all work as a digital readout, just no curve or bars do.

Again applies for not clarifying