GaugeArt Can Set Up

plox

Hi There

I've got the GaugeArt Can gauge working but I can only get one of the extended user streams to work at a time. 

Their instructions (https://gaugeart.com/instructions/vi-pec-link-g4-ecu-setup/) are bit unclear about the second user stream, should this be on another channel and if so what ID should be used?

I can get the second user stream to work on another channel using ID51 but the first user stream stops working.

Out of the extended outputs I only actually want Ethanol %, Fuel Temp, AFR/lambda target & CL Lambda Fuel corr

Set up file attached

gaugeart can set up.pclr

18 minutes ago, Vaughan said:

second extended stream ID has to be 51

I've tried this, as per attached set up. But as soon as I apply the change (second ID from 50 to 51), the gauge changes ethanol % to 0 (link saying 3%, so I assumed all the first user stream channels stop working)

gaugeart can set up.pclr

• 2 weeks later...

FYI - Gauge kept reading 0 (while ecu read 3%) but started working without changing settings once I added ethanol. I noticed it was working at 13% as I was filling it but unsure when it started reading.

Anyway appears both streams are working using IDs 50 and 51.