Nitrous setup Link xtreme G4+

Qshot pilot

Trying to figure out how to correctly setup a wet nitrous system on my setup, would like to have the Link retard timing once nitrous is activated & if any safety values I set for the Link to turn off the Nitrous, I want to activate above 5000 rpm & >90% TPS. I plan on having two 12pos trim modules for timing & fuel overall adjustment also, can I use the 4D table for those?

Thanks.

Link xtreme map 3.32019.pclr

What aux is the solenoid connected to and what analog is the trim switch connected to?  I will set up an example.  For wet NOS I would set up an "RPM window" so it turns off just a little before the RPM limit and also a condition "Engine limit <1%" so that is is disabled in the case you ever hit any other type of limiter.  

I would expect just a single 4D table with trim switch pos vs Nos status on the Axes would give you all the adjustment you need for both fuel and ign.

Example setup attached.  Nos activation conditions are on virtual aux 1.  I have set these to >5500RPM, less than 7700RPM, > 90%TP.  Make sure the "RPM less than" condition is set slightly below your RPM limit (minus the control range).  For example if my RPM limit was 8000RPM with a 200RPM control range I would sett the NOS condition to <7700.

tBaIC5V.png

Trim switches set up on AN Volt 4 & 5.  You may need to adjust cal table 7 with whatever voltages to match your switch position numbers.

4D fuel and Ign tables work pretty similar.  Trim switch along the horizontal axius, NOS status on the vertical. Row 1 is NOS off, Row 2 is NOS ON.  So in this example with NOS off the fuel trim switch would have no effect on fuel.  When NOS is spraying, in sw pos 1 youi would get 10% extra fuel, in pos 12 you would have 20% extra fuel.

Ign would be retarded 2deg with NOS active and sw in pos 1, increasing to 10 deg retard at pos 12 (may want to reverse this logic, this is just an example.  

5lw6e00.png

Update your ECU firmware, it is old.

Linkxtrememap3.32019 NOS example.pclr