CAN PCB connector and XS expansion loom on MINILINK Plug and Play G4X ECU

Dynodom

Hello

Is the CAN PCB connector and accessability to the board through the casing for the G4X identical to the G4+ ?
Reason I am asking is because, the Photograph of the  in the G4X manual is missing as compared to the G4+ manual.

Secondly, on the G4X, is the procedure to fit an XS expansion loom, and expansion loom part number, identical to the G4+ ?

The pinout seems different between them:
Here G4+, 8 pin connector:

Here G4X, 7 pin connector:

TIA for the suport.

Dom

Screenshot 2021-11-24 at 11-02-49 Create New Topic - Link Engine Management Forums.png

Screenshot 2021-11-24 at 11-02-31 Create New Topic - Link Engine Management Forums.png

Screenshot 2021-11-24 at 11-02-13 Create New Topic - Link Engine Management Forums.png

• 1 month later...
On 11/24/2021 at 11:05 PM, Dynodom said:

Is the CAN PCB connector and accessability to the board through the casing for the G4X identical to the G4+ ?
Reason I am asking is because, the Photograph of the  in the G4X manual is missing as compared to the G4+ manual.

Yes it is, we have added a newer picture back into the G4X pnp help manual now.

On 11/24/2021 at 11:05 PM, Dynodom said:

Secondly, on the G4X, is the procedure to fit an XS expansion loom, and expansion loom part number, identical to the G4+ ?

It is indeed, I have fixed that missing expansion pin typo.

Thanks