Warm Start Issues

MP Performance

Warm start issue on an Evo 3. 1200 CC injectors, idles fine and maintains AFR if if you keep it alive for a bit. Seems it dies as soon as the idle starts to come back down, any help? Tried taking all fuel out and tried adding a bunch of fuel to Post-start, still dies. All that has been set is base timing, base fuel pressure (43.5psi) and idle speed, fuel and ignition when warm. 

Thanks! 

MPP Base Timing Set (1).pclx evo 3 log.llgx

I'm suspicious of your wideband calibration given that it is showing 0.7 or 0.8 when the engine is off (should be full lean) and 0.55 while running seems like it shouldn't be possible (on petrol) what wideband controller and what fuel are you using?

I think some of the issue is the idle valve settings, it is set to open loop and it stalls when the idle valve starts to wind off the startup offset after the 10sec startup hold.  

I have made some changes in this map, load it in, do a store, then turn power off for say 10 seconds to allow the stepper to reset before trying restarting.  Log it also, it may still not be right.

MPPBaseTimingSet idle changes.pclx