Link G4Xtreme 1uzFe Z32 Swap Dashboard Wiring

SHoNuFFZ32

I'm interested in the G4 Extreme for my Z32 swap, but I'd like to keep using my dash components. Lights, AC switch, Radio and maybe Speedometer. I was talking to a friend who's a mechanic and has a few drift cars about this and he said it could be done, but my next question is How? I'm not a wires guy, but I'm always interested in learning because I know it's not hard.  If someone would like to explain how this could be done, I'd greatly appreciate your time and knowledge.  

You will most likely need to keep the single wire temperature sensor from your z32 (single wire is for dahs cluster, 2 wire is for ECU) and follow it's wire through the engine loom so you can connect it to the same place in the body loom when you have the 1uz in.

As Adamw said the Tacho will just be an output from the ECU, the 300zx pinout in the PCLink Help Manual should show which pin on the factory header this is.

The Speedometer will be from the gearbox to dash cluster, not sure if it passes through the engine loom, on my Stagea it just went into the body loom. If you change gearbox then you might need to run the speedo from the new gearbox into the ECU and have the ECU output a signal connected to the factory speedo wires in the body loom so that you can correct for differences in teeth counts and things. If you have the ECU controlling the speedo you most likely need to setup a small circuit to make the ECU look like a VR signal rather than a hall style signal.

For the Oil pressure gauge follow the same steps as the dash coolant temp, keep the factory sensor, trace it's wire, fir the sensor to the 1uz and connect a wire from it to the same place on the body loom it was connected to with the original motor.

CE Light jsut needs to be connected to an Aux, there is a pinout in the PCLink Help Manual.

Fuel pump and engine fans if using factory wiring also have their pin numbers shown in the PCLink Help Manual.