R32 GTR Link Ecu disconnects while cranking

GodzillaMF

It shouldnt have.  The AC relay does get is power from the same circuit that supplies 12V to pin 45 - but so does the idle valve and boost solenoid.  Do those click if you run a test on them?  

Does the AC request show active and the AC clutch aux show active in the software when you turn AC on?  Note the AC relay trigger wire also has the pressure switch in line so you could check that too.  

8 hours ago, GodzillaMF said:

I can force it to enable the ac clutch but turning AC Clutch delay to off in the linkecu.  I'll report it back

Do you mean the AC clutch engages when you do that?  If so that would mean the pressure switch is ok as the clutch relay signal goes through that.  

AdamW,

Attached is the log and tune. in order to force the AC to engage the Pullup Resistor need to be off. idk why? once it is off i cannot control AC off or on with ac panel. the only thing i did was that ground relay we mentioned in the above topic. its was in good working order before. Thanks, cannot wait for your answer.

LINKECU_AC_LOG 18_jan2022.llg

Pin 45 is not needed.  

Originally when you said the AC wasnt working I asked if the AC request was showing and you said yes so I assumed the problem was on the clutch control side.  

However, now it seems the clutch side is working fine but it is your AC request input that is not working correctly.  

Can you check the voltage on the ecu pin 46 with the AC switch on and off.

Went through AC self Diagnostic.  Found code 21 which is outside AMB Temp Sensor. It's reading -30*C , this is not the case as the AMB temp (OAT) is currently in my area of the world FL is 62 F. I'm thinking this is casuing the AC Clutch to be not requested on low speed or at stop. The only time AC was working was when I was at highway speeds for 10 min or longer. 

Fixed**************

For any R32 owner if AC doesn't work while at stop or low speed and only works at highway speeds.  Do a self Diagnostic of the AC and use Manual to trace and meter and if you have a faulty AMB temp change or repair it code 21. NOW THE AC works on command. THANK YOU AdamW for the insight on help.