EThrottle wiring Fury G4+

LEIGH211

Hi Adam pedal is working but issue with throttle unable to calibrate (butterfly open and closes before failing). Looked at raw values for main and sub both are at 4.8v and don't move when manually operated (motor disconnected). I did some meter checks and did not get any variable resistance measurements. 

Had a  spare so pulled apart to look at internals and wasn't what I expected (some sort of encoder). Pics attached

Throttle was removed from a 2016 Jaguar V8 

Any ideas on how I should proceed? 

I did a bit of Google image searching and seems similar to some opel ethrottles.

20220118_184514.thumb.jpg.a81378b1377402cc9dcff9135f5baa98.jpg20220118_184524.thumb.jpg.03c00862a07f5090965dd303ffbc5186.jpg

20220118_184631.jpg

Since the butterfly moves it suggests you have the 2 motor pins correct, but the lack of voltage change on the TP pins suggest you have the wiring of the remaining 4 pins incorrect.  (The diagram you have may not be correct).

They appear to be hall effect sensors, not simple potentiometers like the schematic shows - so you can not find the correct pins using resistance.  They are generally pretty robust and arent damaged by wiring incorrectly, so I would just use trial and error - swap two wires around at a time until you get a variable voltage coming out.  

Afternoon Adam

found another schematic where the Sub and ground were switched so tried that and can now get signal voltages to sweep across the full range.

Issue is its still failing TPS calibration as its unable to reach 98% (error 16)

Cal and log attached (CALIBRATION Not DONE / setting up actuators and sensors with manifold off)

Thanks Leigh 

Log 2022-01-19 7;22;18 pm failed TPS Ethrottle.llg Datsun 280zx 2jz G4+ Fury configured LI v1 .pclr

Hi Adam did a bit more testing and something odd is occurring. The pedal and throttle calibrates, but seems throttle is open when pedal at 0%,closing when pedal pressed.

I did a test and auto calibrated the AP in reverse and it sort of works (0-100% throttle = Pedal 0-25% ish)

Will have another look tomorrow but heres the last log and cal from last test

Thanks Leigh 

Datsun 280zx 2jz G4+ Fury configured LI v1 .pclr Log 2022-01-19 22;10;18 pm failed TPS Ethrottle v2.llg