Engine protection oil pressure engine cut.

rex@rexshort.co.nz

I have installed a new oil pressure sensor. It reads on average 460kpa when driving. When I stop the motor and moments later the manual orange light on the dash of the car comes on the link is reporting the oil pressure at 60kpa. What I want is to have the ecu programmed in the engine protection area to cut ignition if the oil pressure drops below 60kpa when driving. Can you help me program this in? Can we have it so there is a delay. I.e when it is cranking it would be nice to have spark before it reaches 60kpa. Here is a google drive link with my tune file and a current log file: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1s7HLvk_nMzjlg0HG2_RvO8hxJ6RzYmV9?usp=sharing 

The car runs a dry sump pump and tank. It idles at about 300kpa and drives at about 450kpa. The engine is a 3sge beams with itb throttles. The ecu is a Link g4+blue storm.

Thanks for your help. Rex

I am still a little suck. I have made a GP Rpm Limit but it looks different to your picture. Here is a google drive link with a picture and my tune file in it. https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1RuXipkSxHfjgSnDWOfyFMLllImdN3Zc8?usp=sharing

Questions: 

Why when I go to axis setup on the top of the table can i only see: engine speed. Your picture on the top of the axis says GP RPM Limit. 

Is this because yours picture is from a g4x and mine is a g4+?

Or have a programed somehing wrong?

Thanks for your help. Kind Regards Rex.