S2000X PlugIn ECU but K-Swapped

suppjoe

Hi all, had my AP1 on the S2000X ECU for a bit but then had to pull out the F20. I decided this was my chance to K swap. 

The gist:

The car uses S2000 intake manifold/tb including all the factory sensors associated (MAP, TPS, IACV, IAT), DW650cc injectors, S2000 O2 sensors, S2000 VSS.

The rest is K24 specific, eg. K24 crank sensor, cam sensors, VTC stuff, coils (basically same as S2000). Also has a K20 50* timing gear.

Below is a schematic of how I've wired it into the ECU, the yellow highlighted cells are specific concerns (plug A was left unmodified so did not include):

plugb.jpg.b7048542daab495db5af44e50895ac25.jpgplugc.jpg.1026a8d85adc747b4bedb97d0d1a9c36.jpg

My current base map is here:  K24 S2000.pclx

Probably a big ask for a forum but if someone could check this out and let me know how far off I am it would be much appreciated as this makes me feel like a moron. I have not attempted to start the car on this but would like to verify that nothing leaks etc. before sending it off to the dyno. The local Link guru is also very backed up with work so I'm resorting to y'all!

The VTC solenoid will have to be wired to an ignition switched +12V source on one side and the other side to a spare aux output.  The K24 cam and crank sensors will also need a 12V supply added. 

The Exhaust cam signal needs to go to trigger 2 and the intake cam signal to DI1.  

10 hours ago, Adamw said:

The VTC solenoid will have to be wired to an ignition switched +12V source on one side and the other side to a spare aux output.  The K24 cam and crank sensors will also need a 12V supply added. 

The Exhaust cam signal needs to go to trigger 2 and the intake cam signal to DI1.  

Appreciate the input. I actually married the intake side of the S2000 OE harness with the rest of the OE K24 engine harness and in doing so left the 12V bus bar in place so the sensors should have power as if they were still in a TSX. 

• 2 months later...

Any thoughts on this? Getting voltage to cam sensors and crank sensor (12V) but not getting anything on the oscilloscope and obviously a no start situation. Could I have these sensors allocated incorrectly in PCLink?