STI V3 Vipec Plugin - Lean on decel

NowakGC8

So I have a problem. Last times I drove the car last year I had no ISC on it, had the stepper removed. Now that I have it connected again my wideband tells me it's really lean on deceleration.

The Speed Lockout is running on DI #1 Speed but it looks like it is still running the idle motor even when I am driving the car.

What am I missing here? Seems like there is a simple solution but I just can't figure out what I am doing wrong here.

The car is a 1997 Subaru Impreza STI V3 running a ViPec PnP.

The idle valve should be open all the time, otherwise the engine would stall when you close the throttle.  

Why are you worried about it being lean on decel, normally you would have the overrun fuel cut cutting all fuel on decel so that would be normal.  

6 minutes ago, Adamw said:

The idle valve should be open all the time, otherwise the engine would stall when you close the throttle.  

Why are you worried about it being lean on decel, normally you would have the overrun fuel cut cutting all fuel on decel so that would be normal.  

Not really worried, just not used to it being that lean on decel. I guess I will have to remove the screaming warning in the wideband gauge :)

Thanks for the quick reply.