PCLR to PCLX map converter

cHeMiCaL_

No, too much has changed, it has to be done manually.  The easiest way is to open the two PC Links side by side, start at the top of the ecu settings tree and work your way down one folder at a time.  For all tables you can use the import/export tool.  Accel, idle, CLL, knock and anything that uses PID has changed a lot and will need setting up/tuning from scratch.  

Don't forget to compare the Help too in both G4+ and G4X, I recently did this for an engine which uses the Mitsubishi GTO type triggering, and I replicated everything, including the Trigger settings directly, and it wouldn't start - a good few hours of head scratching later, I checked the Help, and found that they've improved the triggering on the G4X to use both Rising and Falling edge of the Crank trigger (which effectively doubles its resolution) - as soon as I changed this to match what was in the Help (not what I had in the G4+) it fired into life!