ECU power back feeding.

CSHENG

Greetings.

I have running into some wiring issue I believe it causes back feeding my link atom X thru a AUX 4 fan relay control.

The car now have main switch goes from battery fuse directly to the relay box

I notice that my ECU is not switching off with a toggle switch when my FAN relay is connected to AUX 4 which I setup as FAN relay control PIN. (Blue led light on whenever the relay plugged in with main switch is on)

So I have attach a supply wiring diagram of what I have in the car.

Maybe I should remove the toggle switch controlled ECU relay and let Main switch do the ECU and FAN supply control.

Notes: the aux4 work fine under pc link test. Relay switches and fan runs

Advice needed

Supply line.pdf

If you are turning off the ecu with the "toggle switch", while the "main switch" is still on then this will definitely cause a back feed.  Power to the ecu and all aux relay coils must turn off at the same time.  

32 minutes ago, Adamw said:

If you are turning off the ecu with the "toggle switch", while the "main switch" is still on then this will definitely cause a back feed.  Power to the ecu and all aux relay coils must turn off at the same time.  

So should just remove the toggle control ECU relay . And make a main switch control supply for ECU and FAN relay terminal 85 along with FAN relay rerminal 30 instead? With all those components fused as well.