Regarding WRX V11 pinout.

k fuku

Regarding WRX V11 pinout.

①I would like to know the reason why O2narrow sensor is connected to Anv5.

(2) When I check the pin out, there are two start signal connections, Di6 with OEM connector B13 connection and Di8 with C32 connection.
Is it ok to use only OEM connector C32Di8 for push start type?

1 hour ago, k fuku said:

I would like to know the reason why O2narrow sensor is connected to Anv5.

AN Volt 5 is the TGV position.  Narrowband O2 is AN Volt 7.  We always try to keep most factory devices functional.  On this ECU there are jumpers on the PCB so if you want to use AN Volt 4,5,7,8 you can move the jumpers then these inputs are available on the expansion connector instead of the factory header.

1 hour ago, k fuku said:

When I check the pin out, there are two start signal connections, Di6 with OEM connector B13 connection and Di8 with C32 connection.
Is it ok to use only OEM connector C32Di8 for push start type?

DI8 is starter request signal from the BCM in push button start cars or ign switch in key start models.  In most cases you can just use DI8 as the start signal and DI6 is not needed.  The DI8 signal is also in series with the clutch switch so the starter wont engage unless clutch pedal is pressed.  DI6 is a signal from the starter solenoid.  The factory ECU uses DI6 for the precrank prime as this may be in some cases a more accurate indication that the engine is cranking.  For example in cars with an immobilizer DI8 doesnt always mean the motor is cranking - it just means someone is asking for the motor to be cranking.  DI8 is correct for push button start - our test car is a JDM sti with push button start.  

19 minutes ago, Adamw said:

AN Volt 5 is the TGV position.  Narrowband O2 is AN Volt 7.  We always try to keep most factory devices functional.  On this ECU there are jumpers on the PCB so if you want to use AN Volt 4,5,7,8 you can move the jumpers then these inputs are available on the expansion connector instead of the factory header.

DI8 is starter request signal from the BCM in push button start cars or ign switch in key start models.  In most cases you can just use DI8 as the start signal and DI6 is not needed.  The DI8 signal is also in series with the clutch switch so the starter wont engage unless clutch pedal is pressed.  DI6 is a signal from the starter solenoid.  The factory ECU uses DI6 for the precrank prime as this may be in some cases a more accurate indication that the engine is cranking.  For example in cars with an immobilizer DI8 doesnt always mean the motor is cranking - it just means someone is asking for the motor to be cranking.  DI8 is correct for push button start - our test car is a JDM sti with push button start.  

Thank you very much.
Am I correct in assuming that the O2 narrow sensor is normally not connected?

3 minutes ago, k fuku said:

Am I correct in assuming that the O2 narrow sensor is normally not connected?

It is not set up to be used in our base map.  Most performance users would fit a wideband instead.  But if the car is only a basic road car some may want to continue to use the narrowband for catalytic convertor function.