AUX 8 not working - Link G4+ Fury

Zimmo1982

Have my water meth on aux 8 and while logging the other day I noticed it it was off for a moment on my logs when I couldn't see a reason for it to be, then today I started the car had issues connecting the ECU (maybe the USB cable) and the aux was off. I cant see anything in the settings that would cause it not to activate. Can anyone here have a look and check if they can see anything that I'm missing? 

Otherwise maybe a wiring or ECU issue?

Log 2022-07-1 10;21;45 am.llg Log 2022-06-30 12;46;14 pm.llg EVLMR Tune - Home Meth Tune v1.pclr

It looks like it is working correctly, Aux 8 status will show as off because there is 0% in the PWM DC table.  In the picture below, The RPM>500 condition is met, the DI6 = ON is met, but the commanded DC has been 0% for more than the 0.3sec switch off timer so Aux has switched off.  As soon as MGP goes above 0kpa and RPM above 1000 it switches back on because there is more than zero in that area of the DC table.

VBpif8d.png    

In that case I would have thought is should be showing as off further back as the idle condition didn't change. I'll however check when I'm back as what you are saying makes sense just wondering why it was saying on before. 

I'll also put it in test mode... Not sure why I didn't do that before 

3 hours ago, Zimmo1982 said:

In that case I would have thought is should be showing as off further back as the idle condition didn't change

Yeah I suspect there is probably another timeout period in there so the status doesnt show off straight away when the activation conditions are still met but the table output has dropped to zero.