Lancer Evolution question

xmel012

Hi Guys, i’ve  got Evo9 with Link G4X ecu.

I need to have two programs : octane and methanol. 
is it possible to switch between two programs via  accelerator pedal for example ? Or there is only one way- to install bottom .. 

You cant completely swap the whole calibration on the fly, but you can easily switch between or blend between various tables.

For example you can have 2 fuel tables, 2 ignition tables, 2 boost tables, etc, and either switch between them or blend the two tables together based basically anything you like - it might be boost, TPS, a switch on the dash, water injection status etc.  

5 hours ago, Adamw said:

You cant completely swap the whole calibration on the fly, but you can easily switch between or blend between various tables.

For example you can have 2 fuel tables, 2 ignition tables, 2 boost tables, etc, and either switch between them or blend the two tables together based basically anything you like - it might be boost, TPS, a switch on the dash, water injection status etc.  

When i had stock ecu i had the sane fuel cars: octane and octane with meth. So i just needed to switch off engine ,hold acc pedal and thats all! No needed any buttons . Can i release with Link the same? If yes could you please point the way in soft?

Thanks a lot