G4+ CAN BUS transmission stopped working after map changes

joan_jamila

I've developed a datalogger device that reads different sensors of the vehicle and also reads the CAN BUS from the ECU. 6 months ago I tried to read the user defined stream and everything was working perfect. Over the last months I've been working on the map configuration and lots of changes have been made (fuel and ignition tables, auxiliar outputs, analog inputs, cranking tables, ...) . Last week I tried to read info by CAN but the ECU wasn't transmitting anything. I checked the wiring and everything was ok. I also made some changes on the CAN configuration and nothing worked. Then, I uploaded the map configuration that I used to test the CAN BUS 6 months ago and the CAN started transmitting.

I have compared the two configuration in order to find what is wrong but I haven't find a solution.

I attach both configurations: 

You've changed the bit rate from 1mbit in the older file to 500K in the newer one.  Did you change the bit rate in the receiving device?

You also have lots of CAN errors showing in both maps suggesting something on the bus is not responding correctly in terms of CAN laws.