Bosch dbw

randolph

On 8/8/2022 at 11:44 AM, Vaughan said:

I run 10,000Hz (10kHz) on my vehicles as it is quieter than 1kHz

hey vaugh. do they need to run at 10000hz? I'm running a bosch motorsport 68mm at 1000hz. when i use the recommended settings, 10000hz, and when i do a tps calibration the throttle body would go crazy and flap around.

also is running 1000hz would be the cause i cant use closed loop idle correctly? my pid's are sensible and close to target. but when i switch to closed loop idle, the throttle becomes hunting and eventually stalls. P7, I0.080, D4. open loop runs fine but could be better with closed loop.

Frequency wont make much difference unless it is way off optimum.  

If the throttle is oscillating you have a PID issue.  Set you PID logger to E-throttle1 and do us a short log of the cal process.  Attach your map also.  

11 minutes ago, raediyusof said:

also is running 1000hz would be the cause i cant use closed loop idle correctly? my pid's are sensible and close to target. but when i switch to closed loop idle, the throttle becomes hunting and eventually stalls. P7, I0.080, D4. open loop runs fine but could be better with closed loop.

Throttle control has nothing to do with idle control, that is likely a different issue.