g4x wont fire up gtr plugin

gav1

Struggling to get r33 gtr to fire up. i have a 36-2 crank trigger and a cam sync fitted wired up as advised.  looking to get it idling so it can be trailered to the dyno. 

could someone let me know what they think of my current trigger scope. 

next i am going to double check tdc markings on the ati balancer to true tdc and set base timing.

(2.6L with 288duration cams, was idling on the previous ecu with nissan cas so all spark, fuel and cam timing is good)

TriggerScopeLog 9.llgx gavs r33 gtr beast.pclx

All the basic set up looks ok to me, trigger looks happy.  It sounds like from your comments you have already checked base timing while cranking and the timing marks are somewhere in the ballpark (doesnt need to be accurate at this stage).  So, if timing looks correct but you have no signs of life then you may be sparking on exhaust stroke instead of compression stroke.  The way to correct that is to add or subtract 360 deg from your current offset.  So your current offset is 270, try -90. 

If no luck with that then give us a short PC log of a start attempt so we can confirm the basics are there.  

Thanks for the help. Turns out I had  made a mistake when adding 360 previously (had already read about possibility of being on the wrong stroke) Anyway went back to 90° and fine tuned the base timing and fired straight up. Was a little lean so added some fuel at low rpm. Shud be able to get on the trailer now☺