3000gt r35 coil on plug

Venom

What model ecu is it mate? Also is it a G4 or G4+?

Depending on the model, you can run sequential ignition if the ecu has 6 ignition outputs. You crank and cam sensor signal wires will go the the sync and ref pins in the ecu. The voltage required for these sensors will come from the ecu but not sure what these sensors require ie if it's 8V or 5V. Ground wires for these sensors will go the the sensor grounds on the ecu(don't confuse these with ecu grounds). Lots of info in the help file on how to wire these sensors. Your coils will need a switched 12V supply (probably best to run it off a relay-check help file for examples) and I think the grounds can be bolted somewhere on the engine block. Are you installing a pre-made R35 COP kit?

Apologies for the late reply I'm not home often enough to get into the car. To clarify previous post I had bought a chrome ecu for this car but the workshop I took it too wouldn't install it and got me to get a link.

Can it be wired sequential or will it need to be wasted spark?

Screenshot_20220825-181329_Gallery.jpg

20220825_180521.jpg

20220825_180453.jpg

Yeah that is an evo3 ecu, it will only be able to do wasted spark.  There is no real disadvantage with wasted spark on an engine like this.

Wire coils for cyl 1 & 4 to Ign drive 1, coils 2&5 to Ign drive 2, and coils 3&6 to Ign drive 3.  

Try connecting it to a spare aux output on the ecu.  Assuming that car doesnt have Mivec then Pin 39 - aux 3 will likely be free.  

Im pretty sure the evo3 tachos used to work connected directly to the aux so there is a good chance your will.  If it doesnt work then that means your tacho is a high voltage type and will need a "tacho booster" added between the aux and tacho.