Wrx6+ injection 6 pin?

MichaelJS

Hi all, 

In the process of swapping a wrx 6+ pnp driving a single turbo legacy engine and loom into an MY01 gg9 Impreza. Am trying to get my head around what needs to be connected to where in order to get the ecu powered correctly, and can't seem to find anything that says where aux inj 6 is, which I'm thinking I need to wire to the main relay.

Tia for any help and thanks for having me

Ign switch input is B136-25, this is not to power the ecu - this is basically just a low current signal to tell the ecu to turn on the main relay.  

When the ecu receives 12V on that ign sw pin it then sends 12V out of pin B136-32 - this wire goes to the coil on the main EFI relay.    

When the main relay receives that 12V signal, its contacts close and supplies the main high current 12V to pin B136-8 & B136-9.

G4X pinout in the help file is more complete than G4+ so will probably be more useful.  

Thanks for that. Have managed to get it powered on, however only by jumping battery voltage to the wire feeding b136 8-9 momentarily, as it only seems to get like 3v with ignition on. It will then stay powered on, and ecu hold power will work when it's turned off. No idea what's going on there

Also having trouble getting the fuel pump working properly, I've found a green and black wire with battery voltage that runs the fuel pump when grounded but there is no pin in the location for aux 1 on my ecu. It's gotta be somewhere else, as it ran like this in the car this drivetrain was in previously. Any ideas on that?

Thanks