Wiring pins on 06 sti ej25 DBW TB

Marius

Good day, Firstly, i did search my ass off before coming on here like a noob asking for help with wiring. I cannot find a diagram for throttle body or the foot pedal for a 2006 subaru wrx sti. I bought a standalone v88 so i need to wire these components but cannot find info anywhere. If anyone here has a diagram showing wich pins on the throttle body is the motor + motor - and so on, also on the foot pedal to find out wich one is the main signal, the sub signal, grounds and so on... i would be for ever thank full. I am not a workshop and are also not trying to save money by doing it myself... i do it purely out of enjoyment as a hobby. I build my own motors, do my own piping and welding. the only thing don't do is tuning. just thought ill add that so people don't think I'm a greedy bitch not wanting to support the tuning shops by having it installed. Please if anyone can help me......

Best regards

Marius

The adapter option would be a good one if you found a dealer with one, we haven't produced one for some time as they are now dedicated plugins.

But I'm assuming you don't have a factory harness as other wise you could work back from our pinouts in the VTS help file.