How can I ramp out multiple alarms via AUX?

POWERPLUS

I would like to use the AUX output of the G4+ to combine multiple alarms into a single lamp output.

The temperature-related alarms include water temperature, oil temperature, and intake air temperature, but the intake air temperature rises during dead soak at stoplights, so I would like to add a condition that determines the temperature only when boost is running.
For pressure, we are considering MAP, oil pressure, and fuel differential pressure, but we will add a condition that oil pressure must be at 3000 rpm or higher and fuel differential pressure must be below a certain value when boost is applied.
We would also like to include other conditions such as low battery voltage and ECU temperature.

In this case, the AUX output conditioning would not be sufficient, so I planned to use the virtual AUX output to create labels such as [TEMP], [PRESS], [VOLTS], etc., which would be selected by the AUX output conditions to turn on the lamps.

However, the only AUX output option available is the virtual AUX Value1, and there are no other options.
In G4X, each virtual AUX can be selected.

Is there any way to do this?