G5 Announcement

Grant Baker

So… all over Facebook etc I see G5 has been announced and apparently being launched at PRI…

Would have been nice if dealers were given a heads up! Or at least some info in the forum here before the publicity!

Had customers questioning me about something I knew nowt about. 
Talk about blindsided!

Hi Grant, 
I tried to call you several times last week during the Black Friday sales and also messaged you on the provided contact details to see if you would be reducing the ECU prices in line with the advertised Link Sales, but received no response and the prices never dropped on the site.
I assumed you had stopped trading, and maybe they have contacted you and had the same response too...

9 hours ago, Admiral Akhtar said:

Hi Grant, 
I tried to call you several times last week during the Black Friday sales and also messaged you on the provided contact details to see if you would be reducing the ECU prices in line with the advertised Link Sales, but received no response and the prices never dropped on the site.
I assumed you had stopped trading, and maybe they have contacted you and had the same response too...

To be honest, I’m so busy that I didn’t do any “sale” this year. 
Also short staffed, so concentrating on finishing jobs we have. 
Apologies you didn’t receive a reply. 
If you can private message me I may have something for you.