AltezzaLink TALTX RPM DELAY

eduard

hi happy new years. problem with rpm delay when I switch gears rpm go up 500-800 rpm depends on the rpm, it's not very comfortable to drive a car on low rpm, well, this is not a problem you can get used , the problem is that at high rpm when I shift from 3rd gear to 4th gear go up revs and turn on the fuel cut and when i step on the gas the injectors cut  because the fuel cut went on, how can i fix this?

log file https://we.tl/t-WCt56Osv4D

rpm.thumb.jpg.e56d7f94a0015f7ba7912c8472eb6453.jpg

PC Datalog - 2023-01-4 3;03;52 pm.llgx Altezza_SXE10_G4X_06.pclx

Depending on engine setup, the effect of default engine limiter cuts would be different.

To change the Start CutCut Decay Time, you need to enable the Advanced Mode. See help file for info on how to set it up (you may be needing to do some trials to get your intended outcome).

rpm limit.jpg

Can you load the attached ecu log set and do a similar test then download the ecu log.  The PC log is a bit slow to see enough detail but it appears to show the pedal (APS) only reducing at about the same time as the spike in RPM.  This maybe something to do with the weird cable set up that the altezzas have.  

b99C9dc.png

Ethrottle test.llsx

thanks for the answer, I will do it tomorrow, before that I had apexi pfc and there was no such problem, I changed the Injector Short Pulse Width Adder Table settings and it got a little better, but right now I have injector dynamic installed and I have set all the settings recommended by injector dynamic, as for the aps, shifting from 3rd gear to 4th gear is much faster than from 2nd gear to 3rd gear, because aps changes from 0 to 100 so quickly

rpm2.thumb.jpg.db91132d1188074037ff0c06442c5477.jpg

hello, i saved the log files as you asked, i also installed a stock ecu no such problem, at 2500rpm this problem is much more visible as seen in the photo.

all logs https://we.tl/t-WHyHkVDAg3

PC Datalog - 2023-01-5 1;59;51 pm.llgx PC Datalog - 2023-01-5 2;00;42 pm.llgx Altezza_SXE10_G4X_06.pclx

I dont see any throttle related issue in any of those logs.  You can see in the pic below the TPS is already closed where my yellow cursor is, yet RPM still increases for a long time after that.  You have vey good throttle response with the TPS following APS with little delay.  

So Im not sure where the increase in RPM is coming from.  If you are sure it doesnt happen with the factory ecu then that rules out all the mechanical ideas I have such as a leaking brake booster diaphram or similar, and only leaves tune related factors.

I notice your VVT is not working so I would fix that as a start.  The next thing I would try is make the idle base position table 3D with RPM on one axis so at RPM's  above idle you can have base position set to say 0.5% so the throttle closes more when you first lift off rather than the 3% that it is going to now.  Note this will put a lot more mechanical impact on the throttle body gears etc so be aware of that.  My only other thought is try a lot of retard in the high vacuum area in the ignition table (or use a transient retard table), that would be pretty unusual to need to do that though.  

lCJNzEi.png

It looks like it has never been calibrated or tuned as it just has our base map offset values in there.  Go to VVT>cam angle test, set it to calibrate and it should do an automated calibration and turn itself back to off when done.  Then check if the VVT is working.  Your exhaust target table only has zeros in it so you will need to put some negative numbers in it to confirm it is working.  Then both targets will need to be tuned.  

• 4 weeks later...

hello, i tried a lot of things to solve this problem, well, I don’t get anything, I have data that when I reduce the ignition, this problem disappears, but at higher rpm the problem remains. what else can you try? I installed a petrol pressure sensor and at high rpm the pressure drops can this somehow act on this problem ?

nwes log file https://we.tl/t-gdRMpo0LcJ

rpm3.thumb.jpg.1460c8d98bfcc2ff944e7d3fe5e3e412.jpg

• 2 months later...