4D ignition table values

SrSt185

hi this its my 4D ignition table , engine 3sgte turbo gen2 in link g4+ boost level 215-230 kpa over 70-100% of tps   .
Ignition table 1  in 3d run at 12º at 220kpa in 6000rpm .
i think what of high loads at more of 60% tps its necessary remove timming for knock

what think of this?

regards 

C27A0C1A-114E-4A17-8498-39E4013CA4CF.png

4 hours ago, Adamw said:

The main factors that cause knock are charge temp, cylinder pressure and fuel octane.  MAP is a far better indicator of cylinder pressure than TPS - so I dont see any point in a 4D table referencing TPS.  

Yes, of course.
but In the G4X are in correction timing table in 4D for hi-load, but in axis are seconds x rpm 

At 3ª-4ª-5ª gear in hill climb its perfect for this 

In g4+ not have some table 

• 2 weeks later...

Why not use gear trim tables for this instead unless you aren't getting a good speed signal into the ecu?  I agree with Adam - I don't see the point in doing this.  Why not tune for your worst case scenario (4th or 5th gear steady state) and use that timing value on the main spark table instead of running too aggressive of timing on that table and then trimming it down with a 4D table?  I'm not clear on exactly what your hoping to solve with this.  There is also transient ignition retard if you are trying to deal with eliminating knock on gear changes.