Need help with launch, rolling launch and 2step & any input/help with tune

Supra Yoshi

Hello, any help with my tune would be very appreciated. Just trying to figure out what I adjust, if I need to adjust spark, what I should be looking at in the settings besides just dumping more fuel in for flames after letting off the gas. 

any help with setting up anti lag itself would be greatly appreciated, I'm more looking for rolling launch, launch and 2step, any input or help would be greatly appreciated. 

2jzgte 9:1 ratio wiseco pistons 634HD Bc rods and kings bearings with acl bearings as well. Stock mains, 264 Bc cams 1300cc FID injectors, stock valve train with BC springs n retainers. 7072 PTE turbo. g4+ ecu stock intake r35 Gtr coil pack conversion from Prp.

I cant seem to upload anything because my max total upload size is 47kB... 

Any help would be much appreciated.

Hey I had the uploading issue a while back. Seems like what most people do is save your logs and files into a google drive or something similar and then share the link to those files so anyone who has the link can view them. then you dont have to upload anything to the forum. Hope that helps. Its actually fairly easy to set up your 2step launch and rolling launch control if you have a decent driving map already. 

19 hours ago, Supra Yoshi said:

I cant seem to upload anything because my max total upload size is 47kB... 

This just means you have used up your upload allowance.  Forum hosts charge a fortune for storage space so each user gets a fairly conservative allowance.  The best option is to share your files with google drive, onedrive, dropbox, wetransfer or similar free online storage service.

• 3 months later...