Closed loop lambda

07_wrex

Hey guys,

I setup closed loop lambda and it does not even come close to hitting the afr target in the table. When I turn it on auto mode, it definitely is changing the fueling, but it's not even close to what it should be. Could someone take a look at my map and see if I am missing something? I did search and couldn't find my specific issue. I have read the help file countless times and maybe it's just my settings?

I have it turned off in this map because it doesn't work properly. I would select auto mode and it would go richer than 10:1 AFR at idle.

Thanks,

Sean

closed deck tune 2 40 psi timing2.pcl

Hi Sean,

can you please post up your PCL file that you run with CLL Control active and do you have any data logs of the fueling behaviour while in CLL mode.

What wideband units are you using for both banks, I see there both on cal 5, just curious what they are.

Regards

Dave.

Hi Dave,

I think I figured it out while I was trying to get the logs. I didnt realize I had left an volt 11 setup as a wideband. It is not and looks like it was confusing the wideband average and causing the closed loop lambda to compensate using the wrong AFR.

Now if I can just get my cold (really cold) start setup for the e98 fuel I'm using. Haha.

Thanks,

Sean